You are technical expert, business executive or manager from the aerospace industry? The Excellence Club Aerospace invites you to take part in the next high profile conference-debate to exchange and share ideas around the future of civil air transport.
During the reception held in Château de Thégra, speakers will draw a picture of the efforts conducted within the industry to reduce CO2 emissions. A diner will be served during this meeting dedicated to fruitful exchanges between professionals.
A greener aircraft: a necessity!
Our Youth is rightfully asking for better climate protection and is challenging our current way of flying. In addition to that, our generation will develop and contribute to the rise of new intra city air transportation (urban air mobility). We owe the young generations to initiate changes in our way to develop airplanes, motorization and operations in order to design and produce greener aircraft.
Several technical challenges remain and many options need to be explored: how do leading aerospace players envision the future and see the target of a neutral-carbon industry? Answer to this question will be provided by an outstanding panel of experts:
- Olivier DEMARS, Head of Aerospace Projects at Safran
- Serge ROQUES, Distinguished Expert at Safran Electrical & Power
- Peter JOHNSON, Head of Customer Marketing at Rolls-Royce
- Solène FLAHAULT, Head of Public Affairs & Environment at ATR
- Severin FISCHER, Corporant Finance Advisory Intern at Deloitte
Debates will cover the following topics
- Manufacturers actions to reduce noise, aircraft mass, and fuel consumption
- Engine manufacturers contribution to preservation of the planet
- Digitalisation for better simulation and quicker airplane development
Conference-debate + cocktail diner at Château de Thégra + the monthly Club’s Letter
- Entry fee: €49 including VAT
- Students, associations, startups: €29 including VAT