A glimpse into the future of aerospace innovation at the Excellence Club Aerospace Awards and Conferences
On October 30, 2023, the B612 innovation center in Toulouse, France, hosted the third edition of the Excellence Club Aerospace Awards and Conferences, a prestigious event that brought together experts, decision-makers, and innovators from the aerospace industry. The event was organized by the Excellence Club Aerospace, a business club that aims to foster valuable interactions and collaborations within and beyond the aerospace sector.
The event featured 12 conferences and workshops on various topics related to the future of mobility and the progress of the aerospace industry, such as artificial intelligence, flight safety, onboard connectivity, and more…The speakers were open to questions and exchanges, and each session included a networking time.
The highlight of the event was the award ceremony, where five individuals, teams, or companies were honored for their remarkable contributions to one of these strategic areas of the aerospace industry:
- Innovation Award: for the most innovative solution or project that can improve the performance, efficiency, or sustainability of the aerospace sector.
- Inspiring Student Award: for students who has carried out an innovative project in an academic or external setting and whose implementation could brings benefits to the Aerospace Industry.
- Green Aersospace Award: for the solution or project that can best address the social environmental challenges faced by the aerospace sector.
- Jury’s Choice Award: for the solution or project that received the most votes from the jury during the event.
- User Experience Award: to reward a tool or a service that upgrades user experience in Aerospace
The winners were selected by an international jury composed of recognized professionals from the aerospace sector. They received a trophy as well as a visibility boost from the Excellence Club Aerospace and its main media partners Air & Cosmos and AeroMorning.
The event ended with a gala cocktail, where the participants had the opportunity to network and celebrate the achievements of the aerospace community.