- “Creating valuable and inspiring interactions to expand business opportunities”
In a society where digital possibilities are constantly changing the way we communicate and interact in our professional and casual environments, the Excellence Club Aerospace is offering a new way of placing human interactions at the core of exchanges.
Organizing face-to-face events in unique and convivial places, we are commited to promoting valuable interactions and exchanges between participants.
Excellence Club Aerospace Awards inaugural Edition – B612 – October 26th 2021
“The future of the pilot’s profession” – L’Envol des Pionniers – Toulouse ©Studio-Folies
On February 7, 2019, the commercial pilot profession was in the spotlight at the “Envol des Pionniers”, Toulouse ©Studio-Folies
Throughout the year, roundtable meetings and conference-debates bring together professionals and renowned aerospace experts, around topics related to innovation, current events and aerospace excellence.
With an international dimension, the Excellence Club Aerospace makes promising relations and synergies between industry players. The events provide participants with exclusive insights regarding the latest innovations in the aerospace industry.
On July 12, 2018, industry professionals and aeronautics enthusiasts attended a conference-debate at “La Cour des Consuls” Hotel in Toulouse. The topic of discussion: “Digitalization and artificial intelligence in aerospace” ©AeroMorning
Constantly seeking for the latest innovations and the most topical issues, we make it our mission to invite top level speakers to guide the discussions in our roundtable meetings and conferences. Those who have previously joined our events have shared their knowledge and expertise with passion:
The Club’s launch party was held in the “Château Lagrezette boutique” in Toulouse, France, April 2018.
- Laurent AUDOUNET, Chief Avionics Engineer at Collins Aerospace
- Cordula BARZANTNY, Emeritus Professor at Toulouse Business School
- Jean-Philippe BEAUJARD, co-founder of Flight Watching
- Christophe BENAROYA, Director of the Aerospace MBA at Toulouse Business School
- Jean-Christophe BIANIC, Chief data scientist at Scalian
- Jean-Michel BIGARRE, Director of pilot training at Airbus
- Florian BLONDEL, sales manager for the Aerospace division at Siemens
- Philippe BOISSAT, CEO of iBASETi
- Geoffroy BOUVET, President of the Professional Association of the Aviation Flight Crew
- Pierre-Henri CHUET, former naval aviation pilot and consultant at Mach3 Management
- Henri DE FOUCAULD, Director of Strategy and Defense at Telespazio
- Stéphane DE VARENNE, Director of Data-Scale at Scalian
- François DORE, Director of Innovation at Sabena Technics
- Matthieu DUPRE, Director of Sales & Purchasing at Rossi MRO Solutions
- Serge GOURLAOUEN, President of Paris Air Training Academy
- Guillaume HUERTAS, Sales Director South East Asia, ATR
- Pierre JARRIGE, Expert in innovation sales and digital transformation at Atos
- Sébastien KOECK, Connected Cabin Project Manager at Airbus
- Catherine LAMBERT, Director of CERFACS
- Philippe LIEVIN, Marketing Director at Collins Aerospace
- David MACHETO, Head of the Aerospace Division at Aerospace Valley
- Nicolas MARCHAND, Technical manager for data-intelligence at Scalian
- Sarah NEUMANN, Digital Services Marketing Manager at Liebherr Aerospace
- Emmanuel REMY, General Manager at Latécoère Aérostructures
- Lionel ROMANETI, Vice President of the Aerospace and Defense Division at Küne&Nagel
- Didier POISSON, Test pilot and head of operations and certification at Thales
- Babacar N. SECK, CEO of Leads Aerospace
- Ariel SIRAT, Director of IRT St-Exupéry
- Frédéric VOLPI, CEO of STACK LABS