Tuesday June 28, 2022 | From 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Philippe Clerc, Head of Compliance and Ethics from CNES
Alain Roman, Compliance & Regulations Vice President and Export Control Officer SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS
Ghislain de Castelbajac, International Affairs & Compliance professional AVISA PARTNERS
Anne-Pascale Guedon, General Manager of BLADE Europe
FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY (UNTIL JUNE 28th)
- An opportunity to learn new knowledge
- The opportunity to exchange with the participants to consolidate your and enrich your address book;
Please note: This conference evening will only be in French
Ghislain de Castelbajac will present the implementation of investigations and enquiries in the framework of international laws and regulations.
- One hundred years after the first commercial flights, the aeronautical industry is confronted with a multitude of constraints linked to security against terrorist acts, sanitary constraints, geopolitical constraints (embargos on materials, overflights), social constraints (dumping of labour laws, control of supply chains), but also compliance and governance with certain recent practices linked to international investigations for facts or suspicions of corruption or circumvention of embargos. The new taxonomies set up by many investment funds and donors concern the CSR theme of “ESG criteria”, for “Environment, Social and Governance”. Public opinion is also seizing on these issues, and the aerospace industry cannot afford the luxury of missing the train of transformation and innovation in these areas.
- Examples of transformation of the aerospace industry in the fields of ESG will be presented in all transparency, and in exchanges allowing a mutually enriching reflection.
Philippe Clerc will present the management of compliance and ethics risks in space agencies in the context of newspace, based on his experience at CNES.
CNES is very involved in public-private partnerships and in European and international cooperation, and has implemented a proactive compliance and ethics policy based on the best practices in force. It is organised around a coherent system comprising a risk map, a code of conduct for employees, a process for evaluating partners, procedures for reporting or alerting, declarations of interest, acceptance or granting of gifts and invitations, an overhaul of contractual intervention methods, training and awareness-raising actions, a system of sanctions, an evaluation system, an ethics charter and dedicated committees to provide guidance to the management bodies.
Philippe Clerc proposes to describe the principles and conditions of implementation of this “compliance and business ethics” policy, for which he has operational responsibility.
- With a technical background and an extensive experience in Production and in the Supply Chain Management, in Customer Relationship, and in Continuous Improvement, Alain ROMAN and his teams ensure the compliance of the worldwide operations of Safran Landing Systems (Safran Group). He will give a very operational view of the compliance activities for a big player of the Aerospace industry.
Anne-Pascale Guedon, General Manager of BLADE Europe. After a few years in Hong Kong in private equity she specialized in m&a in Credit Agricole investment banking arm and then moved to big corporates in London with GE Capital and Paris with Bouygues construction and Airbus where she deployed a 300M$ internal fund in disruptive technologies in 30 strategic countries. Since she joined Blade UAM she acquired the commercial and marketing assets as well as the management of the heliports facilities of the 3 leading helicopter operators in the south of France and Monaco to develop scheduled routes first with traditional helicopteres, and prepare the seamless transition to EVAs. Blade also entered into a.long term exclusive commercial partnership with the Casiraghi family and the John Elkann Chairman of Stellantis, shareholders of Monacair Group, to distribute the fleet in the region. Appointed EVP of the newly formed company Blade Europe, based in Paris, she is responsible for cascading in Europe the Ethics & Compliance global Blade policy as well as designing a customized ESG policy. Polo fan, she plays all over the world and enjoys sailing as well. She is also Colonel of the citizenship reserve of the French Air Force.
Conference program 2022
We reserve the right to make changes.
March 15: Corporate Social Responsibility, the challenges of sustainable development
April 19: Industry MRO special / Predictive maintenance
June 23: Aerospace training: the universities and talents of tomorrow
June 28: “CSR and Sustainable Management” in Paris
July 5: Connectivity and space
October 4: Excellence Club Aerospace Awards
December 6: new planes and engines
Contact us: 33 (0) 6 48 23 76 65